You Need Pie
Become a Part of Our Family
as a walk-up pie shop and five years later, we expanded to a full restaurant model in addition to the pie shop and bakery. Our American diner-style, comfort food menu contains hearty, classic American dishes in a 1950s diner setting, and features our award-winning pie. Our model was created to be scalable with the goal of expanding through a franchise structure in mind.
You Need Pie, at our core, is a family business. Our mission is to provide an exceptional customer experience by serving our guests outstanding food and pie just like grandma used to make from recipes handed down through the generations. Our mantra is WGBP which stands for “Would Grandma Be Proud?” In all that we do, we strive to make all of our grandmothers proud. It is our goal and our responsibility to honor their legacy and in every You Need Pie Diner, photos of our grandmothers are prominent.
Combining the restaurant and the bakery/pie shop together allows this business model to be more diverse and sustainable. With our quality products, high standards, excellent customer service, and experienced management—owning your own You Need Pie Diner is an opportunity that you will not want to miss!
American Diner Plus an Award Winning Pie Shop
You Need Pie combines grandma’s recipes with a 1950s American Diner atmosphere serving hearty American classic food and award winning pie as well as a variety of bakery items. As part of our franchise family, you will be working closely with a highly experienced management team. Here is why we standout:
- We have a strong operating corporate location with a successful financials.
- Our systems, procedures, and operating systems have been in place over 10 years and strengthen the operating model.
- We know our brand. We aren’t trying to be everything to everyone. We are an American Diner and Pie Shop. Our unique culture, attention to detail, and successful management team sets us apart from other concepts.
- Our model has the ability to be adapted nationwide, and extensive training and ongoing support is provided.
- You Need Pie has a strong potential for ROI with reasonable overhead and start-up costs.
Is You Need Pie! A Fit for You?
At You Need Pie, we believe our franchisees are our extended family. Owning a business is a complex and all-consuming undertaking, but it has to be built on passion first and foremost. Restaurant experience is important, as is management experience but those are not the most important qualities
we are looking for. If you:
- Have a great work ethic and communication skills
- Have a customer and community focus
- Are a motivated team player, willing to work hard to make things happen
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Love baking, cooking and feeding people as much as we do
- Can meet financial requirements and believe in the You Need Pie culture and mission statement
…then You Need Pie could be the franchise business you are looking for! It is of paramount importance to us to find individuals who will be owner/operators of their new business, and possess an eagerness to fit into the franchise model. It is as important for you to find a fit as it is for us. After all, this is a long term co-dependent relationship! At You Need Pie!, you are not just a ‘franchisee’, you are a member of our family!
Every You Need Pie franchise will be granted to an exclusive territory of a 50,000 population base within a 4-mile radius.
We will provide startup training, ongoing training and support in many areas, including operations, cooking and baking expertise, customer-service techniques, product ordering, suggested pricing guidelines and administrative procedures.
We will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies, market tailored marketing plans and materials.
We will negotiate quantity discounts and savings on consumables, retail items, marketing materials, and other items to pass on to our franchisees.
LEASE AND SITE SELECTION SUPPORT
We will help you choose your location and negotiate your lease.
ONGOING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
We will continue to innovate, and create new products and programs designed to enhance unit-level profitability.unit-level profitability.
FRANCHISE FEE: $35,000
ESTIMATED MINIMUM INITIAL INVESTMENT: $157,950 (with franchise fee)
ROYALTY FEE: 5.9% of Gross Sales
Join the You Need Pie Family
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Contact Title:||Franchise Sales|