Ramblin’ Joe’s Coffee
WHO THE HECK IS RAMBLIN’ JOE?
Ramblin’ Joe works for Ugly Mug Coffee and is their head discovery person. He travels around the world in search of unique regional flavors that. Joe knows that most people don’t have the opportunity to experience flavors from around the world. He is tasked to discover these new and unique products and offers these unique products and flavors to his customers’. Joe is a kind sole that enjoys adventure and believes in the power of coffee to bring the world together.
WHY IS RAMBLIN’ JOE’S COFFEE THE RIGHT FRANCHISE FOR ME?
Ramblin’ Joes along with its sister coffee roaster, Ugly Mug Coffee, was founded in 2002, in Memphis Tennessee just as the specialty coffee craze started sweeping the nation.
Customers appreciate the integrity of Joes for being more approachable and less pretentious. Also for its commitment to high quality drinks, convenience, friendly staff, and amazingly fast speed of service. Since 2005 Ramblin Joe’s has exceeded expectations and has won numerous awards for “Best Coffee Shop” We have has success because of our proven business model, high quality and high margin menu, reasonable investment fees, low overhead, ongoing support, and winning franchise culture. What sets us apart from the brewing coffee industry is our company culture , our commitment to the “Coffee Craft” and speed of operations.
Our customers can feel the depth of our culture through to quality craft of our products and the commitment of our staff. Our small store design allows for a fast and efficient operations without losing the “Coffee House” feel.
WHAT SETS US APART?
- Company culture: Our commitment to the “Coffee Craft and speed of operations.
- Our small store design allows for fast and efficient operations without losing the ‘Coffee Feel”
- Customers appreciate the integrity of Joes for being more approachable and less Pretentious.
- Commitment to high-quality drinks, convenience, friendly staff, and amazingly fast speed of service
SETTING YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
Assistance: From a real estate partner
- Training Provided
- Provide Marketing Strategies
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO OPEN A FRANCHISE?
- $328,500 to $984,500.
- One-time fee of $25,000 for the franchise license, initial training, etc…
- 6% royalty on gross sales and a 2% marketing fee